Discuss Puma store to tile .professional tiler to assist tiler and labourer. 25 th Feb. Good remuneration in the Tilers: find tiling jobs listed here area at TilersForums.co.uk.

Tags:
Subscribe to our newsletter and get deals and discounts in your inbox. :) Click here to subscribe / unsubscribe.
  1. Keith Lee

Keith Lee Active Member

County:
    Central london
    Total Size of Area to be Tiled:
    300 square metre
    Tile Size(s):
    800 x 800
    Tiles / Adhesive / Grout Purchased?:
    Rapid set grey
    Wall and Floor Tiling Job in Central london

This is one of several shop fitting contracts.professional tiler required to assist. Good remuneration Commencing 25th feb

If you'd like to quote for this tiling job in Central london then please contact the member who posted the job directly. If you'd like to generally ask questions about the job, please feel free to reply to this thread, as the extra details may help others work out whether the job is suitable for them or not.

TilersForums.co.uk recommends getting three tilers in to quote for all tiling jobs, and to check references from previous customers for each. Then customers need to make their own mind up as to who is best for them.

DO NOT REPLY WITH PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESSES OR PHONE NUMBERS - SHARE THOSE VIA THE FORUM MESSAGING SYSTEM INSTEAD. POSTS WITH SUCH DETAILS RISK BEING EDITED OR REMOVED
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Dan

Dan TilersForums.co.uk Est.2006 Staff Member NOT a Tiler

Is the tile porcelain?

3. Dan

• Like Like x 1
  4. jcrtiling

jcrtiling Professional Tiler TTA Member

If it is good remuneration put the metre rate in black white and if it is you won't know who to pick .

• Like Like x 1
    • Silly (-) Silly (-) x 1
  5. DBR

DBR Member of Tilers Forums

Sent u a pm

6. 3_fall

3_fall Administrator. Staff Member Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner Top Contributor

NO PRICES IN OPEN FORUMS!
    If you want to know, PM Keith.
    Just select 'contact' under his avatar.

• Like Like x 1
  7. A williams

A williams Active Member

Did this get finished in the end?

8. DBR

Never heard another thing about it, i sent him 2 private messages wit no response

9. Dan

Fair enough.

He perhaps found somebody offline or lost the job or somebody else off the forum got the work.

I notice you don't have photos uploaded in your albums and whatnot on the forums. Sometimes people offering jobs check those out to look at your work etc. Might be worth considering?

• Like Like x 1
  10. DBR

I will look into getting some posted up

• Like Like x 1
  11. jcrtiling

jcrtiling Professional Tiler TTA Member

I think if people like Keith lee come on here posting jobs and not getting back to people who can bothered pm then I think they should be blocked from the site as I think it is the height of rudeness the same as when you quote for a job the vast majority of customers don't have the courtesy to tell you if they don't want you to do the work .

• Like Like x 4
  12. Dan

How do you know they haven't got back to people? Maybe they have! Some people could have followed the advice automatically posted in the first post and contacted them without even replying to the thread, won the work, swapped phone numbers, been paid, and waiting for them to post the next job.

Like you have found offline, it's the way of the world.

If you've ever spoken to anybody sending CV's in to find office work or whatever they never hear back unless they have an interview.

Kinda the same thing.

Why waste time getting involved in arguing why 7 people haven't got the work and 1 did? They just want the 1.

It's business.

• Like Like x 1
Find a Tiler Post a Job Ask a Question Tile Events Tile Pics Blog Adhesive Poll Handy Downloads