Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Posts With Less Than 50 Characters.... in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
... Don't increase your post count.

Just testing this physically. We're not actually a post count hungry forum here but I thought I'd see how it performs.

O

Old Mod

Oh really!

......just testing
downloading-075.gif

O

Old Mod

Nope!
Ur right, it don't! Haha
I no u no ur right, it's ur forum haha
No more txt spk or abbreviations then!
(Is that more than 50? :D)

O

Old Mod

Haha omg!
I assume spaces and punctuation all count tho!
I know emoticons count! :D We'll certainly ones I import from Marks link. When they're pasted in here it's in the form of text isn't it, so it adds to the count!

D

Dougs Third Go

pretty sure I lost a few on my "count" when forum switched...would this be because some were under the 50 character mark? @Dan

D

Dougs Third Go

No that's because I erased the admin forum and 90% of the mods forum mate.

Your count is accurate. Staff have all lost loads.
lol, no worries, I'll do my best to get some back; just about to post a vid in my "pup" thread so I'll try and give a long explanation of what we're trying to achieve ;)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I've scrapped this add-on. If it's going to cause more crappy smilies to be used I'd rather leave it out lol

Reply to Posts With Less Than 50 Characters.... in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcgtech
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks