Discuss New tools or gadgets in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

F

Flintstone

My new silicone gun has made life easier, not having to squeeze the hell out of the cheap ones to get the silicone out

OP
Kyle Knowles

Kyle Knowles

TF
Supporter
Arms
Reaction score
My new silicone gun has made life easier, not having to squeeze the hell out of the cheap ones to get the silicone out
I was toying with the idea of the hilti silicone gun I've got a real fetish for hilti nothing excite me more than them red boxes lol

OP
Kyle Knowles

Kyle Knowles

TF
Supporter
Arms
Reaction score
I almost bought a powder actuated hilti nail gun for steel and concrete but at the last moment I decided not to coz I would literally never use it but I've always wanted one ha

O

One Day

Is the Leica disto a laser measure

Just a basic one, but it bluetooths to my phone and I can throw measurements quickly onto a photo or plan - even hand draw the layout as I measure.
It impressed one customer so much that I won the job because of it I think (and he bought one too!)

OP
Kyle Knowles

Kyle Knowles

TF
Supporter
Arms
Reaction score
Just a basic one, but it bluetooths to my phone and I can throw measurements quickly onto a photo or plan - even hand draw the layout as I measure.
It impressed one customer so much that I won the job because of it I think (and he bought one too!)
I've got a cheap.one I paid about 20 quid for its accurate but it's not Bluetooth but I still end up wanting a good old tape measure

I

Italy

d110?

S

Spare Tool

Bought a PLS FT 90 back end of last year, don't know how I managed without it, doing more and more floors lately..no excuses for not laying square :)

martin1c

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Bought a Rubi TC180 on 3_Fall's recommendation. It seems to be a good addition to my growing tool collection

F

Flintstone

I saw it the other day on a video, decent idea wonder how much it actually catches

Reply to New tools or gadgets in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Replies you've not seen

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dazzer