Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss mapei glasgow in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

G

G1zm0

hi, im looking for a place in glasgow area that sell mapei products ie keraflex white.

i know sf do it but at expensive price for small bag, same with b&q (they dont do kera)

so far i can get a 20kg white for £30 exc postage from the interweb.

the plan:
to use mapi tanking for the mr board at shower are (760 x 760), use kerra to fix all the tiles on wall and floor (wbp is down and putting nmp aswell), and a border of mosaic around room and 1 line down under shower, then grout with either bal microban or ultracolour

anyone know any place in glasgow that supply this , and for public.
also place for nmp 6mm (only found tile giant and there 10 a sheet)

im trying to work out how many bags i need ,(square meterage) i have 2 walls at at 8 feet 2 at 6 feet height is 2300mm thats abt 7.5 feet. , standard window and door.

i got it to 321 sq (including floor)

S

Stef

Go to CTD London road or try a Tile Giant.
You will get Hardie backer boards
in CTD.
If I've got your measurements correct 2x8tf, 2x6ft x 2.4m
8tf = 2.5m x2
6ft = 1.8m x2
X 2.4m high.
= 21m2??
=23m2 (add 10% extra).

Why not advertise for a tiler in your area?
Trevortine on here is from East Kilbride..

Reply to mapei glasgow in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcgtech
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks