Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss JOTM Winner Badges coming up! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I know for some time I've been saying that the Job Of The Month winners will all be getting badges. But as I worked from the laptop 95% of the time I didn't have the software on there to create one.

Though as I've spilt beer on my lappy and am now on the big beast I'm going to do them, right now! Oh yeah baby!

So, look out for job of the month winners and congratulate them as often as you can for having their unique badge. Only 12 members a year gain these (obviously) which at the moment is about the same as those gaining elite status!

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Ta daaaaaaaa.

That stands out. Might need to make it a bit less bold lol but that'll do for now. Sorry for the delay peeps. :8:

H

hillhead

good work Dan:thumbsup:. might be a bit too big alright or too bold,even drop it below the TF MEMBER ??? good none the less

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
lol dan i thought at first you were going to send out sew on badges...like the ones you had on yer speedos when you were 6:thumbsup: dear oh dear i need a drink:lol:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
@Dave yeah mate. All done.

@hillhead - it is a bit bright yeah lol. I'll tone it down somewhat but it was intentional to make it stand out above the others as it's the most rare and hardest to gain tag.

I think I can sort the order out though.

C

Colour Republic

I'm looking forward to my first winners medal at the end of the month:thumbsup:

BTW I can't see what the design is, someone has nabbed it already:yikes:. If it ain't screwed down :rolleyes:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Scrap that, I can't order them. Tut. Sorry.

** sniff sniff ** I only have one badge. :incazzato:

B

brian c

Joe and Phill the only ones i have seem with there shiney new badges.:smilewinkgrin:

P

peckers

wheres me shades there nice and bright i will have to try harder as I WANT ONE :drool5:

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

:hurray:Big and bold. Gooooood:thumbsup:I always wanted a leaping wolf badge, when I was in the scouts. Never got one, but then again never got around to joining the scouts.:lol: This is miles better

Reply to JOTM Winner Badges coming up! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
laattaana
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks