Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss It's back - football thread in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Quiet up there today TJ. Take that you fat Spanish waiter !!! Get in !!!!

T

Time's Ran Out

Not enough passion on the field!
Leeds got a good draw, but some of these Newcastle players are not even 2nd division standard.
Going to sweat on these last 4 games - hopefully not the play offs!

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Not enough passion on the field!
Leeds got a good draw, but some of these Newcastle players are not even 2nd division standard.
Going to sweat on these last 4 games - hopefully not the play offs!

They should've won the championship by the end of March with the squad that they have got and the wages they are paying!!

T

Time's Ran Out

The football season starts this weekend which means less weekend work and more boozing...... Who do we all follow then and how do you think your team will do this year, I am a Wigan fan and predict a struggle but won't be relegated.

Wigan down!
Leeds 7th and in the second division again!
Newcastle - CHAMPIONS - enough said!

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
See my last post above, in fact I'll change that statement to "should of had it won in February" !!!! Well done though

T

Time's Ran Out

IMG_1546.PNG
Never mind Wigan....Blackburn Rovers down :):):) hahaha

There will be no 'chicken tonight'!

T

Time's Ran Out

And Burnley have done well this season!
Sticking by Sean Dyche has paid dividends for them. 14th so far.

S

Spare Tool

Just staying up will do...so will we be seeing you in the cricket field stand at turf Moore next season then John?
...give us a wave in the longside :)

T

Time's Ran Out

Never even seen a sign for Burnley least of all for Turf Moor!;)
My days of going to see football live ended when Newcastle lost at home to Aston Villa and Dyer/Bower got sent off for fighting each other! 2007.
Black and white and England through and through, but you have to have morals and so many of these overpaid 'footballers' are sh*te! Last seasons Leicester and this season Burnley are how the game should be - passion 1st.

Reply to It's back - football thread in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks