Search the forum,

Discuss England in the World Cup in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
OK,

Just watched the last match and we seem to have handled it well. I don't think we have a chance of winning the cup really but we will keep up a pace for the next couple of matches at least.

Who do you think will win?

S

Smiths

I think it's all going to work out for England. Half of Portugal's team is on red cards and Figo might get booked for his head butt which was caught on video. A couple of nice upsets in the other matches and we can win this. Saying that, I think we are playing better every match and we're still not up to our full potential. We'll peak at the right time.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Our team does seem to be getting a bit stronger now and even beckham has pulled his finger out a bit. To be fair though, i know jack aout football, I just enjoy the atmosphere.

D

Deleted member 15

smiths said:
I think it's all going to work out for England. Half of Portugal's team is on red cards and Figo might get booked for his head butt which was caught on video. A couple of nice upsets in the other matches and we can win this. Saying that, I think we are playing better every match and we're still not up to our full potential. We'll peak at the right time.

i see what u mean. Sorry but England will never win the world cup or the euro comp they are not good enough.

T

toots tiling

you should just shoot the lot of them, not one should have the money they do each week. Here we are going to work 5-6 days a week earning no where near that amount and all they do is kick a bag of wind around some nicely mowed grass.

Reply to England in the World Cup in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen