Discuss Backlit tile kit supplier in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

T

Tilerdurden

Hey guys.

Anyone know of any suppliers of this product based in the U.K?

Thanks in advance.

T

Tilerdurden

Hi adey

I've not Adey. Based in USA, wasn't sure if anyone was aware of a UK supplier. I'll take the advice though. I saw their products on an Instagram post. Their stuff looks amazing. Definitely the way forward. We all love some pretty leds after all.

I was also hoping to pick someone's brain about installation procedure.

Reply to Backlit tile kit supplier in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

G
Hope you are well, We are a new supplier for sealant operating in the central London. As of right now we are an Arbo distributor and looking to expand to further brands in the upcoming year. Our Warehouse is based in 18 Union Road, Stockwell, London, SW4 6JP Please find attached our current...
Replies
Views
Gurjeevan
G
Does anyone know how I can get hold of some discontinued Seramiksan Teos Black 33 x 33 tiles. I need about 10 to replace broken tiles that usve been removed. I have been to just about every tile supplier in my area (and there is a lot) and I have tried to search for them on the Internet but I am...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, With a kitchen renovation, Mrs choose the white mirror quartz floor tiles from a local supplier. We then opted to have a wet UFH system installed into the existing concrete floor, with channel grinded out and pipes laid, a manifold was installed with thermostats for the 2 rooms...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm looking to tile the entirety of our small patio area with either brick slips or terracotta tiles and would appreciate picking the brains of experts please. As you can hopefully see from the image below, the red section (which is the area we want to brick slip/tile) already has a...
Replies
Views
Hi - Had reason to do a quick fix for a neighbour the other day and she had a Fix&Grout Ready Mixed Product from Everbuild. Only a fix on some bathroom sink tiles but worked really well. I've since had a look online and noticed Mapei who I use a lot also do a Fix&Grout product. Has anyone used...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks