Search the forum,

Discuss B&q Discontined Tile.... Help! in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com.

M

medper

Hi all and happy new year to everyone.. My first message here and i'm hoping someone might be able to help locate a tile as per picture attached.
These tiles were originally from B&Q quite a few years ago for our kitchen project. Unfortunately we do not have the original paperwork nor the exact tile name. We are in need of just 2 tiles (maybe a couple more to keep as spares) now that we have redesigned out kitchen layout.
They are predominantly a terracotta colour with additional, browns and greys. The marking on rear of tile says "Ballesman" "Made in Spain". Searches online haven't proved very successful for this manufactor.
Any help please??
Andrew

292s0sh.jpg

M

medper

Thanks for replies.. It's 315mm x 315mm but as you can see, the edges aren't straight.

Reply to B&q Discontined Tile.... Help! in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen