Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Awful music! in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

B

bugs183

What's the worse music you've been subjected to at work???

Hahaha, my mates working at the NEC with some guy playing The Lighthouse family non stop!!! He's not happy.

We tiled a huge site and the plasterer would play Neil Diamond and Celine Dion full blast all day, it was hell...:bigcry:

Alan.P

TF
Reaction score
Not really fussed, as long as it's in moderation and not blasting out, I have everything from ACDC to Zulu including punk to SuBo lol

B

Bubblecraft

I'll listen to anything apart from modern dance crap. Just can't go it. Gives me a sore head. Give me rock & metal all day, every day though!

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Can't beat Bach Brandenburg concerto or some Beethoven sonatas... :oops:

B

bugs183

Piano or string Ajax? Mozarts Requiem is one of the most amazing things ever conceived, love to see a full performance of it.

All depends on the day.
Sometimes silence, but normally 6 Music, they play all sorts and it's always different, some days amazing, some a bit challeging all depends on the artists.
I do like listening to comedy too when working, but i save the Peter Cook and Dudley more when the customers out.

judge

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I must be getting older as i started listening to radio 2 about a year ago,I enjoy a bit of jeremy vine as long as the topic isnt to depressing,then ive got to listen to radio 1 instead:lol:

R

Rookery

I like to work in silence cos that way I can concentrate on my plot to overthrow the government, right all the wrongs and run the country properly :thumbsup:

D

DHTiling

Well the wife is in but soaking in the bath....

Radio 2 is still $hiteee ! though :lol:

Reply to Awful music! in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks