Questions and tiling advice in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service - Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service > Find Old Out-of-Production Tile Makes and Suppliers. Find old tiles that aren't produced any longer. Often the original tile installer all over the country may leave a box of tiles under a bath or behind a panel in a room somewhere when constructing the building or room. It is when these get found, people will search for the name to sell them on. Use this forum to help aid that exchange..
Search the forum,
Normal Threads
M
I am looking for Malaya beige floor tiles 30 x 30 cm. I need a dozen or so please. Thanks.
Replies
Views
Mrs Randeep Kaur
M
L
Hi There I am after some tiles johnson streamline white 310x310 gall1f 1x box any ideas.
Replies
Views
lisa poultney
L
Hello, Can anyone help me to find my bathroom tiles? I'm planning changes in my bathroom, which...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I'm new to this forum. We have just bought a house and are replacing the kitchen...
Replies
Views
WetSaw
W
Hi, I’m looking for around 12 of the above mentioned tiles, does anyone have any idea how I can...
Replies
Views
Stevenclive
S
I need 8 600 x 300 cream/beige tiles sold by Wickes until 2016. They were made by Johnson's and...
Replies
Views
Sarah Easton
S
Hi, I’ve got a few of these outside floor tiles missing from my front porch. My google search...
Replies
Views
Perry
P
We are missing 10 (or so) tiles. These are the Marrakech Bellisa 1 (in Silver) tiles with one...
Replies
Views
It's long shot but I am trying to find about 2 dozen of these old Spanish made tiles
Replies
Views
The tiles were by b and q over 10 years ago looking for 1 or 2 packs Many thanks Dave
Replies
Views
Can anyone help me out. Looking for these tiles Cervica SL’ Castelon Spain – Tile ref Artico...
Replies
Views
M
Hi, I am looking for one 31.5x90cm Yakarta wall tile in beige due to a leak in the bathroom. I...
Replies
Views
MoragS
M
Post a New Thread / Question
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen