Questions and tiling advice in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service - Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service > Find Old Out-of-Production Tile Makes and Suppliers. Find old tiles that aren't produced any longer. Often the original tile installer all over the country may leave a box of tiles under a bath or behind a panel in a room somewhere when constructing the building or room. It is when these get found, people will search for the name to sell them on. Use this forum to help aid that exchange..
Search the forum,
Normal Threads
I need 8 600 x 300 cream/beige tiles sold by Wickes until 2016. They were made by Johnson's and...
Replies
Views
Sarah Easton
S
Replies
Views
looking for these tiles I picked up from tile mountain a couple of years back, need 10 more...
Replies
Views
Hi needing 4 at least to replace after redecorating I bought them from Topps Tiles back in...
Replies
Views
Angela F
A
I'm trying to source some 45 x 45 Porcelanosa Faya Caliza floor tiles after a water leak below...
Replies
Views
Laurie Rodas
L
I'm looking for two (or more) of the above discontinued tiles (code: MDN01P) for a repair. Cheers
Replies
Views
Due to being them poorly laid some years ago, I have a few cracked tiles. I know these have...
Replies
Views
Hi I am looking for some phantom lignite 60x60 tiles, they were from tile giant
Replies
Views
I need to know where to purchase Nast Blanco tiles 31.6x59.2cm - any ideas. They are...
Replies
Views
Looking for dark Victorian / steel green tile. I believe H&E smith but could be wrong.
Replies
Views
Hi I’m looking for 20 waldorf negro tiles is anyone able to assist
Replies
Views
Hi I'm looking for about 10 x Waldorf Nergo 45cm x 45cm floor tiles if anyone can help??
Replies
Views
Monica
M
Hi Folks, I've had a look through the forum this last week and it would appear these were quite...
Replies
Views
teejay89
T
Hi, is there anyone who can help my friend please? I need a minimum of the above tiles for a...
Replies
Views
R
Hi I'm looking for this tile - they changed the size recently to 600 x 300 but I need the older...
Replies
Views
Richard65
R
Post a New Thread / Question
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen