Search the forum,

Discuss You win some, you loose some in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Slightly cheesed that a decent sized job has gone elsewhere..
Always a bugger when you have put a lot of work and time into quoting and finding tiles at a better price.

Shame as it was off the back of another job I did... They have found cheaper stone themselves and the shops own fitter...

Owell on a positive note, website is being constructed :)

M

Mr Tiler

im sure there is plenty more work for you this year don't get siting down just yet! lol

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Sod's law.

I'm sitting at home again this week, after a large campsite (that I have had work from this time of year for the last 4 years) postponed this years work due to lack of funds????

Nothing like a cancellation at the last minute. :mad2:

O

One Day

I lost a job last year and it forced me to finish the website.
With hindsight it was a good thing.
You'll see......!

Reaction score
Sod's law.

I'm sitting at home again this week, after a large campsite (that I have had work from this time of year for the last 4 years) postponed this years work due to lack of funds????

Nothing like a cancellation at the last minute. :mad2:

What a bugger, sorry to hear that matey

Reply to You win some, you loose some in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen