Search the forum,

Discuss Workwear in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
I'm currently in the process of updating my workwear and I'm looking at options for personalisation, either embroidery or screen printing my logo onto shirts/jackets.

This got me thinking how many others out there do this. Most of the "tilers" I come into contact with at the local stores seem to just wear jeans etc.

Do many of you have polo shirts or t-shirts with your company logo on?

C

cass

I havent yet but am going to in future makes a good impression,seen a good few sights on net for embroidery and print.

W

White Room

On a serious note people do read whats on your wear, I've had people mention on what I do because of whats written on my clothes.

B

brian c

very true,i have also had old tilers stop and have a chat about different products,companies etc.very well worth it.:thumbsup:

Reaction score
I'm of the opinion that image counts, first impressions last, etc etc

I once got called to a job after a cowboy had completely bodged it. I don't think he'd ever picked up a tile before in his life. I asked the customer why he chose him and he said "his van looked very professional" It cost a day while I replaced a few of the worst offending tiles but it was either that or a full strip out and retile (thats probably later this year)

Anyway, image counts so I'll be going with polo's/fleeces. :thumbsup:

S

stevee

besides work polo shirts i also have em with a little logo on the pec to wear out

sweatshirt too, why wouldnt u ,free advertising:thumbsup:
DSCN2829.jpg

DSCN2828.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Workwear in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen