Search the forum,

Discuss Work experience with tiler in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com.

Alex88

-
Reaction score
Hi all,
I am in my early 30s from Scotland and recently completed a tiling course and love DIY and challenges. I have done the odd job for people fixing tiles and a few other things. I’m looking to see tilers is looking for some help occasionally so that I can gain a bit more experience and confidence. I work full time and my idea is to do some homers on the side but it’s gaining the confidence to carry out a great job to a high standard. I have all my own tools which I’m comfortable using.
Thanks

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Hi all,
I am in my early 30s from Scotland and recently completed a tiling course and love DIY and challenges. I have done the odd job for people fixing tiles and a few other things. I’m looking to see tilers is looking for some help occasionally so that I can gain a bit more experience and confidence. I work full time and my idea is to do some homers on the side but it’s gaining the confidence to carry out a great job to a high standard. I have all my own tools which I’m comfortable using.
Thanks
Hi
Thanks for joining our forum .
Have you contacted any local tilers?

Alex88

-
Reaction score
I have contacted a few but with no reply’s. Could be they don’t need anyone labouring for them for odd jobs or a 2nd person to help out. I have been doing small jobs here and there as well but won’t touch anything major until I’m confident.

Reply to Work experience with tiler in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
DIY Tiling; Advice for DIY Tilers So long story short, I have just purchased my first house and...
Replies
Views
Hi there Homeowner here who recently had my kitchen tiled by a professional tiler. We’ve been...
Replies
Views
It seems I neglected to say hello, very remiss of me... During all the covid lockdowns I signed...
Replies
Views
Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen