Search the forum,

Discuss will this adhesive do to dot and dab on bare brick? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

I

inspectapart

icon1.png
Will this adhesive do to dot and dab on bare brick?

Hi all I bought some Ultra Pro rapid porcelaine tile ahesive to dab on backerboards before tiling, but now I have decided to use plasterboard instead. Will this adhesive be ok or will I have to go and buy the special drywall adhesive?
Also i primed the bare brick with a Ultra Prime flexible tp primer. Will this be ok to use with the drywall adhesive if I use it?
many thanks, Bob​

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
why not buy some drywall adhesive for the boards and use the tile adhesive for the tiles:smilewinkgrin:

R

Rich

As above, the adhesive would prob be fine but I would feel much better getting adhesive made for the job to dab the boards (I would also screw the boards back if there was any chance) and use the Ultra for tiling :thumbsup:

Reply to will this adhesive do to dot and dab on bare brick? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen