Search the forum,

Discuss Will this adhesive be ok for around wood burner insert? in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

ABev

-
Reaction score
Hi,

I tiled around my fireplace last night with Weber fix plus tile adhesive which withstands up to 100C...I thought that would be ok for what I need it for as I'm not tiling underneath or in the actual alcove that my wood burner will sit in. However, after doing more research AFTER tiling (doh), I'm now starting to worry this won't be any use. Any thoughts? It takes 24 hours to dry fully so if I need to take them off, I'd rather do it today before i fully sets, rather than later. I'm thinking I might only need to redo the ones along the top as they'll be directly above the heat?

Thanks

fireplace.jpg

Reply to Will this adhesive be ok for around wood burner insert? in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen