Search the forum,

Discuss Wickes Wet Deck & waste in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

rsingaravelou

I am creating a wet room on a timber floor and planning to use the Wickes Wet Room Deck tray and Wickes Wet Room two part waste(see link as below)

http://www.wickes.co.uk/bin/venda?ex=co_wizr-xapian&bsref=wickes&searchfld=&searchinvt=1&searchlike=1&itemsperpage=10&threshold=50&xptpl=wz_xapian_advanced&srchopt=C%2CV%2Cfiltercat%2Cproducttype%2Csortprice&carryfields=C%2CV%2Cfiltercat%2Cproducttype%2Csortprice%2Cname_C%2Cname_D&C=&ARG_DEFAULTOP=AND&searchex=wet+deck
Other trays in the market like the Marmox ones seem a bit cheaper.
What is your experience in using these?
Are they good enough?
Any advice would be welcome – Thanks.

C

cornish_crofter

I would second that. Wetdecs is by far the best bet to make contact with.

Contact Tont direct via PM, his username is Wetdecs

W

wetdec

I am creating a wet room on a timber floor and planning to use the Wickes Wet Room Deck tray and Wickes Wet Room two part waste(see link as below)

http://www.wickes.co.uk/bin/venda?ex=co_wizr-xapian&bsref=wickes&searchfld=&searchinvt=1&searchlike=1&itemsperpage=10&threshold=50&xptpl=wz_xapian_advanced&srchopt=C%2CV%2Cfiltercat%2Cproducttype%2Csortprice&carryfields=C%2CV%2Cfiltercat%2Cproducttype%2Csortprice%2Cname_C%2Cname_D&C=&ARG_DEFAULTOP=AND&searchex=wet+deck
Other trays in the market like the Marmox ones seem a bit cheaper.
What is your experience in using these?
Are they good enough?
Any advice would be welcome – Thanks.

The wetroom former you are looking at is basically a remake of one of the common ones with an Impey drain. They are a bit of a pain as you have to drill your own drain in.

Marmox formers are a cheap foam cored former which we would avoid given the oppotunity as its basically an insulation board with a whole in it that is made suitable by the installer strengthening it at various points during instalation.

We would recomend this former not because we sell them but because they are in our opinion the best out there at the moment

See HERE

Reply to Wickes Wet Deck & waste in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen