Search the forum,

Discuss Why Not Say Good Morning Before Work? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Old Mod

hello.GIF
adjusting to days, little harder than expected, especially being so warm.
Cooking in the greenhouse again, ripped out Friday, boards and UFH today.
And another 1200 x 600 just come in, only 10 mins from here! :)

O

Old Mod

Soooooo......
What should have been a quick final clean up of the screed, prime and then for boards, turned in to something different.
No surprise there then!
Instead of the original plan of tiling to the conservatory threshold, the client wants to explore possibility of removing threshold and tiling into the shadow gap under frame of doors.
Doors are being changed at a later date. :confused:
I was hoping threshold would be safety barrier between new doors being fitted and new tiles.
So what looked reasonably straight forward, cut each end of threshold that was pinned under skirting and pull out, ohhhh noooooo of course not!
The bloody door frame is actually sat on it!
So I'm now trying to chisel 2.5m of solid oak from under frame.
Just so I can tuck the tiles under frame 10mm
And of course she's sat the otherside of the doors, pretending not to watch! Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Why Not Say Good Morning Before Work? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen