Search the forum,

Discuss whoops ! kinda bought a £350 hoover ! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
The reasoning I paid such an amount for the item I hear you ask...

Well...upon working around the corner from where I live I have had to tell a fair few pestering polish 'metalmen' to sod off from my skip and leave me be !

I left my wickes wet and dry stashed behind said skip where I nipped to the shop to get a few items to keep me lubricated from the sweaty heat beaming down upon me ! 30C it was I say !

So I came back to the house with some cold, cold water and lollies...to find the motor of the hoover gone !

Oh well, its the first time I have had anything nicked down here so I thought it was the right time to buy a new one as this thing was booling dust out of every crevice once sucked up.
So I dithered and dathered and almost pressed the 'add to basket' button...but I could not do it.

Off I went to work the next day to find my wicked wet and dry upturned in the skip...LESS ITS WHEELS !! hahaha

I could not believe nor stop laughing at what had happened...to cut a long story short I came back the next day to find the metal pegs that were left by the wheel lighteners removed too !!!

That confirmed my add to basket press and shortly she arrived !

My festool midi !!!

She purrs like a kitten and I am looking forward to purchasing some tools to attach to her as I am currently being taught to fit kitchens now. I've had my fill with backsplashes and what not.
ITS TIME TO LEARN !

W

White Room

Your Wickes hoover got skinned alive then, the Eastern Europeans are like ferrets when it comes to scrap.....£350 for a hoover :yikes:

W

White Room

I bought one of these and one of the reviews mentions Festool http://www.NoLinksToThis/p/nilfisk-alto-aero-25-21-1400w-wet-dry-vacuum-cleaner-230v/41848

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
wow, all reviews are positive !

I did think about paying less when it came to the crunch yet one feature I do like is the fact you can stick a power tool into the plug on the CT and it turns on and off automatically. Also the fact it has a hose store ! very well thought out bit of kit !

W

White Room

wow, all reviews are positive !

I did think about paying less when it came to the crunch yet one feature I do like is the fact you can stick a power tool into the plug on the CT and it turns on and off automatically. Also the fact it has a hose store ! very well thought out bit of kit !

The one I bought does exactly the same:tt2:

L

lizzardtong

i was thinking about festool but flex have one that i like as well. im waiting till bine will fry up again.

Reply to whoops ! kinda bought a £350 hoover ! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen