Search the forum,

Discuss Where's Dan? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Not seen any posts from him this year.

I

Italy

is looking for colors.
to build my badge JOTM tricolor.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

014.GIF
014.GIF
014.GIF
014.GIF
ahhahha

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi lads,

Apologies for not being online. I've had a series of family illnesses and personal issues that have had to take first place. I'll be popping on a lot more now. Seems I have a lot of catching up to do.

Massive apologies for not sorting out the TF Bash, we'll have to do it in the summer perhaps now... in hindsight I perhaps should have appointed somebody to organise it but I'd rather be there and be heavily involved myself as it's the first big one we've ever done So perhaps that would have been regretful afterward on my part.

Anyway, let me catch up and see what needs sorting. :)

I

Italy

Hi lads,

Apologies for not being online. I've had a series of family illnesses and personal issues that have had to take first place. I'll be popping on a lot more now. Seems I have a lot of catching up to do.

Massive apologies for not sorting out the TF Bash, we'll have to do it in the summer perhaps now... in hindsight I perhaps should have appointed somebody to organise it but I'd rather be there and be heavily involved myself as it's the first big one we've ever done So perhaps that would have been regretful afterward on my part.

Anyway, let me catch up and see what needs sorting. :)

I hope now goes well
welcome back Dan

Reply to Where's Dan? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
  • Article
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys have a big gap above tray to fill 2cm high 1cm deep (3/4in x 1/2in) Any suggestions...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen