Search the forum,

Discuss Where could i get in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

a new handle for my old carl damn wash/boy please guys ? its one of the old blue one's ,my helper broke the handle like a spanner when washing it -out with a hose pipe , he was holding it by one end the weight with water in it was to much and the lug at the end of the grey handle snapped off ,but there is nothing wrong with the blue water box just need a new handle ???:thumbsup: i have had it for donkeys years and hate throwing things away that have served me well.......

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

SAM_0278.jpg This is the very wash boy i have hung the handle over the box and you can see the broken lug on the right hand side of the handle mate

S

Stef

is it ruby who do them plastic liners Stef ? cant see the point in them as we wash ours out and re-wash about three times while grouting .......

No Dave think that's the Raimondi one your thinking about.
You have to fill the Rubi one almost to the top as that's where the grate sits & it's not the sturdiest when full you can feel the handle starting to buckle..

Reply to Where could i get in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement