Search the forum,

Discuss What's Your Favourite Tool And Why? in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com.

james hailwood

TF
Arms
Bolton
Which Is your favourite most prized tool in your kit and why??

Could be anything....laser, multi-tool, massive wet cutter etc etc. After coming back from oz I've gathered a few more bits n bats but I'd have to say my little DeWalt dw088k laser Is my best gadget at the minute. Great for a nice accurate set up and sacking s*** concreters.
I wanna see if there's anything I've not heard of that I could add to my kit to improve my work/speed on jobs
Thanks

I

Italy

pencil sharpener

image.jpeg

D

David - Tradetiler

Reply to What's Your Favourite Tool And Why? in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

You're browsing the Tiling Tools category on TilersForums.com. Find the correct trowels to use with which type of tiling. Find advice on lash clips and levelling systems and more.