Currently reading:
What tools are we having for christmas then !!!!!!

Search the forum,

Discuss What tools are we having for christmas then !!!!!! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
Didn't think I would do, but temptation got the better of me and the offer was there, especially with 3 batteries, so I treated myself to these bad boys.

Makita.jpg

The Mrs bought me a diamond ring for christmas
th
Right finger size as well.
Looks a bit bling but hey, "Its Christmas" (might help me cut through all crappy family jokes this year)
guess she knows diamonds are a tilers best friend.

Ha ha ha very good

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Ruislip
I thought 'what the heck' I'll treat myself today. So I splashed out on one of these: It got top marks on a Gadget Show test. Only £15, but £30 everywhere else. One place was charging £35!
[DLMURL="http://www.dunelm-mill.com/shop/aladdin-challenger-vacuum-travel-flask-222974"]Aladdin Challenger Vacuum Travel Flask | Dunelm[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to What tools are we having for christmas then !!!!!! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in preparation for tiling. A couple of days after there's a lot of very fine cracks which have appeared, you...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe had worn away over the past 70 years, causing a small crack in the copper. A plumber/builder fixed...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement