Search the forum,

Discuss what a rip off in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
went to the wifes work do last night, bought a glass of white wine and two classes of coke £10.34 :yikes: i nearly fainted.......it was at some posh hotel, apparently the front of the hotel was used in crossroads if anyone remembers that program :lol:

what happend to the days when you could go out get plastered, have a bag of chips and the bus home and still have change from £20.

C

CJ CERAMICS

went to my wifes christmas dolast night too......Hotel in Bury 3 coarse meal drinks all night dj playing toptunes and a room for the night......all paid for by her boss, he would not let us spend a penny. He does this every year.........mywifehasonly worked for him for 6 weeks.

chris

A

aph257

went to my wifes christmas dolast night too......Hotel in Bury 3 coarse meal drinks all night dj playing toptunes and a room for the night......all paid for by her boss, he would not let us spend a penny. He does this every year.........mywifehasonly worked for him for 6 weeks.

chris

Brill'

i went to wifes do on Fri. drinks prices were ok thou.

D

DHTiling

Company i used to subby for always paid for the xmas do.. so so wrecked each year..:lol:.. now he has gone pop with the recession.

Reply to what a rip off in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen