Search the forum,

Discuss Weberfloor flex dry time in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

leoder

-
Reaction score
Hi guys, I've just installed Weberfloor flex in a small area 1m2 @35-40mm depth in one pour. The data/spec states 24hr dry time @5mm only, and " can be built up to 50mm " drying times vary, conditions etc. So not quite clear on expected dry time at the depth I've installed it at.

Could anyone offer their advice please ? Floor finishing going down, this area was an afterthought, so needing to plan ahead - have written their tech support but thought to ask here.

Also, was left with approx 5-7mm for top coat level screed as advised in CTD (the Cemfloor Screed level is off either side) best options to level ? It's Engineered Oak boards going on top (can trim and they are glue down, so scope there/glue). Cheers, Alan

Reply to Weberfloor flex dry time in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen