Search the forum,

Discuss van and tools stolen in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

jonnyc

a friend of mine who does occasional work for me has just had his long wheel base high transit stolen last night with all his tools inside.
hes mainly in to granite worktops and hence has lost kit related to that type of work.
loads of quality drill bits/pads/ diamond wheels / makita cordless angle grinder/ makita variable speed drill/makita jigsaw for templating/makita cordless drill/ ribbed yellow stabila levels.
if anyone has any good kit they dont use and might like to sell would love to hear.
equally if hear of any tools like this being sold on cheap as job lot, could be interesting.

D

DHTiling

Scum of the earth these thieving gits .... tell him to go to car boot sales etc and check ebay... you never know..

Reaction score
i hate to hear of this sort of thing as it could happen to anyone of US ,and it just makes me feel sick when you think of all the money good quality tools cost,funny enough i want a makita cordless angle grinder, but there is no-way that i would touch knock -off ,as it creates a supple link for this scum........

W

White Room

This turns my stomach when I here about things like this, it's not just about the tools it's the guys living....

A

Aston

as i said previously, any thievings bad enough but stealing a mans tools that he uses to support his family is as low as it gets. really sorry to hear this jonny, hope things turn out ok for him.

peteablard

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I saw a bloke get caught nicking someone's tools on site once, he got seven bells knocked out of him. Reckon he learnt a lesson though! Deffo worth checking car boots in the area though, you never know .

Reply to van and tools stolen in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen