Search the forum,

Discuss Unbiased Tilers Forums in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dave Eastwood

I like this website. I hope it does very well. there is a gap in the 'tile forums' game for an unbiased view on tiling, tiling courses and tiling tools and I think this site fit's the bill perfectly.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Dave, nice words. the others seem to be after selling you something or other you're right there. Feel free to register sometime :)

S

Smiths

Admin said:
Thanks Dave, nice words. the others seem to be after selling you something or other you're right there. Feel free to register sometime :)
Yes, there is one in particular that is more of a selling forum than a tiling forum.:mad: They know who they are...

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
We fear no other forums, we just want to ensure ours is the best and keeping all information unbiased allows the visitor to read real wanted information and not any sales pitch for tools, courses or advertising paths in the Sun lol.

S

Smiths

Admin said:
We fear no other forums, we just want to ensure ours is the best and keeping all information unbiased allows the visitor to read real wanted information and not any sales pitch for tools, courses or advertising paths in the Sun lol.
:) :) :) That means I'm lol...

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Boom. Just found this thread from April 3rd 2006. This is thread number 37. So the 37th thread we had. The member posting it was a member of my tile forum that I launched before this, tileforums.com, when I worked for PITT, the training firm I started with Paul Riley back in t'day.

Wow I remember the buzz I had when I wrote in this thread. Was aching to change the way people got tile advice, and I think we did it. Took a fair few more people than me Smiths and Eastwood. But we did it I think. :)

Long live the forum. :D

T

Time's Ran Out

Couldn’t agree more !
Great place and going from strength to strength.
‘tilersforums.com’ is the place to visit.

Reaction score
its a great forum for sure. Especially for us DIYers. I'm trying to think up other tiling jobs i can do around the house, just so i can keep being a PITA :)

Would love to know how much diy heartache you've prevented over the years!! (and we are eternally gratefull)

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
You should be very proud of yourself @Dan You work so hard :) I am proud of you. You certainly found that niche :)

Reply to Unbiased Tilers Forums in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Another First for UK Tiling Forum; Crossing the 1 Million Posts Mark Soon It appears the other...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen