Search the forum,

Discuss Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Time's Ran Out

John - did you do this in one piece ?

Almost! - the template is made for the full area and loose pieces just for any on site 'filling in'.
Changed the method of fixing on the last one - put the border in first then the centre 'panel' - and its taking far too long to complete with site visits/access.
Its like the wheel - why reinvent when it works!

D

DHTiling

Really outstanding work on here. It's nice to see some passionate tiling going on! A hard act to follow but i tiled what i think is an unusual shower tray this week and thought i would share it with you all. The jury is still out on whether its just a bit wierd, but let me know what you think!

looks nice.. so is there a curved screen for that..?

P

PJ Tiling

WOW! the quality of the work from you guys is amazing, something I can only dream of aspiring to.:thumbsup:

L

LJH Tiling

Hi all, i mnew on here. I thought I would share some pictures of a job I finished in the last few days. Lee

DDDDDDDDDD141.jpg

DDDDDDDDDD146.jpg

DDDDDDDDDD147.jpg

DDDDDDDDDD153.jpg

sdv003.jpg

L

LJH Tiling

And a recent barn conversion we done.

DDDDDDDDDD103.jpg

DDDDDDDDDD104.jpg

DDDDDDDDDD111.jpg

DDDDDDDDDD118.jpg

This project was undertaken in 3 weeks. Using Mandarin Stones Ecru Marble, Laid in Roman Opus Format. Final project was 150 sq m, the whole ground floor was tiled.

L

LJH Tiling

Is that tile on tile Lee?:smilewinkgrin:

BAL Self Leveller was used 1st, to about 3mm.

Original floor wasnt too out of level, but best to be safe, especially as the complete floor is on show, no plinths etc. So had to be a perfectly flat finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I spend some time in doorways. NOTE THAT DAN HAS CREATED THIS NEW 2024 SHOW US YOUR TILE...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen