Currently reading:
Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures

Search the forum,

Discuss Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the Tiling Work Showcase Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

TF
Staff member
Esteemed
Arms
Subscribed
Co.Durham
Edit May 2024: THIS is a New Show Us Your Work Thread for 2024 Onwards

This is the new Tilers Showcase Forum where we want new tiling work added, with each tiling job you complete having a thread of its own so people can see what kind of work you do, and potential customers can find your work

I thought it was about time we had a thread dedicated to all members of Tilers forums to show us any work that they do.

Be it from installing a kitchen to garden decking. Show us your work! Get those pictures taken, but then do something with them! Actually add them to a thread and some facebook groups with your website link in them etc and it'll help spread the tile love. :)

If you have done a job then please do share it with us.

Pics are a MUST as what is the point of sharing a job without them..:smilewinkgrin:.

So if you do a job and you take a few pics then please do share it with us.

Lets make it a big thread for all to view and input in.

Thanks Dave ..:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Time's Ran Out

John - did you do this in one piece ?

Almost! - the template is made for the full area and loose pieces just for any on site 'filling in'.
Changed the method of fixing on the last one - put the border in first then the centre 'panel' - and its taking far too long to complete with site visits/access.
Its like the wheel - why reinvent when it works!

L

LJH Tiling

Hi all, i mnew on here. I thought I would share some pictures of a job I finished in the last few days. Lee

DDDDDDDDDD141.jpg

DDDDDDDDDD146.jpg

DDDDDDDDDD147.jpg

DDDDDDDDDD153.jpg

sdv003.jpg

L

LJH Tiling

Cheers Lee, was there a reason why the old tiles couldn't be lifted?:thumbsup:

No not really. But there was no need. The previous Tiler had stuck them down so well that it was decided they would be left. You can see from the photos that the Kitchen extension was built 3 inches lower than the next adjoining room, so height was not an obstacle we had to be concerned about.

P

pro-handyman

My first full bathroom refit - basic compared to most of the stunning work on here but a big deal for me. I've done everything but the skimming and 1st fix plumbing.

Used bal tanking and single part flexible on walls and hardie board and single part fast flex on floor.

Be interested in your comments.

Attachments

• DSCF1480.jpg
    202.3 KB · Views: 243
  • DSCF1481.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 233
  • DSCF1483.jpg
    211.5 KB · Views: 239
  • DSCF1484.jpg
    221 KB · Views: 223
  • DSCF1491.jpg
    214.6 KB · Views: 225
  • DSCF1508.jpg
    205 KB · Views: 197
  • DSCF1507.jpg
    299.4 KB · Views: 200
  • DSCF1506.jpg
    225 KB · Views: 216
  • DSCF1494.jpg
    205.4 KB · Views: 225
Last edited by a moderator:

Ken Bruty

TF
Arms
Bedford
This is an NHBC job, I'm the third person to replace these tiles, so it's getting done right with silicon expansion gaps and ditra matting as shown in the pics. Tiles are tumbled edge filled Trav in a 3 element pattern (forgot the name of it).Originally fitted directly to the screed with no expansion gaps or decoupling matting:yikes:

DSC00884.jpg DSC00882.jpg DSC00885.jpg DSC00888.jpg DSC00893.jpg

Last edited:
D

DHTiling

Just started a large job with Moccha brushed travertine 920x460 square edge and unfilled.
Supplied direct to the customer again from Perfect Home and garden stone products suppliers.

First process was to clean and prime the floor and then lay Dural Ci throughout the ground floor, which totals 170 sqr mtrs.

The property has piped heating which is ground source supplied and will be supplemented with solar panels and a log burning range cooker for running costs.

So we set from the hallway as requested and then this works into the rooms leading from that.

I also have 3 bathrooms to do in the same stone..

So i will add pics as i progress with the job..

So here's some pics of the job so far.

Attachments

• Moccha travertine job007.JPG
    50.3 KB · Views: 206
  • Moccha travertine job004.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 211
  • Moccha travertine job005.JPG
    94.5 KB · Views: 215
  • Moccha travertine job008.JPG
    64.5 KB · Views: 213
  • Moccha travertine job009.JPG
    88.1 KB · Views: 216
  • Moccha travertine job003.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 206
  • Moccha travertine job002.JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 207
  • Moccha travertine job001.JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 219
  • Moccha travertine job006.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 200
D

DHTiling

Just an update on the tiling with the moccha travertine..

Some pics of the living area and some steps leading into the hallway with bullnosed edges.
And some pics of it getting some sealer applied.. ( Aqua-mix sealer's choice gold)

And the upstairs bathroom i started and is now complete , will get more pics this weekend..

The kitchen is going in , so stopped me getting pics of th at area as the floor is covered up at present..

So more pics to follow as i progress..

Attachments

• scooby doo 027.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 204
  • scooby doo 029.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 207
  • scooby doo 026.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 202
  • scooby doo 025.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 202
  • scooby doo 024.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 216
  • scooby doo 028.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 197
P

Pebbs

Just snagging the last bits of this job in Central London, heres a few pics... I included my little balcony, because I wanted this to be kept plain and simple. I think the next contract I do will be following this trend, no more fussy patterns, obscure busy marbles and onyxs..less is more.

Pebbs

Attachments

• Belgravia 003.jpg
    402.6 KB · Views: 198
  • Belgravia 004.jpg
    337 KB · Views: 191
  • Belgravia 005.jpg
    416.1 KB · Views: 194
  • Belgravia 006.jpg
    519.2 KB · Views: 194
  • Belgravia 002.jpg
    230.3 KB · Views: 186
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the Tiling Work Showcase Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Suggestion
I spend some time in doorways. TJ's Doorway Mosaics for McKenzie Shop Front
Replies
Views
  • Suggestion
Post a New Thread for Each Tiling Job Completed. Rather than using the Show us Your Work Thread - which has more than 500,000 views, and thousands of posts to scroll through - we thought it would...
Replies
Views
Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can be found HERE but is quite long so not as easy to find specific posts. So tell us what you are up...
Replies
Views
Join The Tile Association and Get Noticed Some time ago joining The Tile Association may have got your tile business noticed, but it wouldn’t have helped your website much, as the Tiles.org.uk...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Morning all. Dan asked me to post up a thread about our training centre which he can then use for feedback. We have been established in Newport, South Wales (just across the bridge from Bristol)...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement