Search the forum,

Discuss Uk Pro Tiling Training - Tiling Courses (formerly Nett) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

beattsmjk

Re: North East tiling Training - Tyne & Wear

Hi All,

finished the training course last weekend, I dont know how I managed to get home as I was so knackered. Darren really does try to get as much information covered in the four days, so I was worn out!! not used to working...... ahem!!:wink_smile:

anyway I would just like to say how rewarding I found the course. I have a couple of jobs to do around the house before I am ready to tackle the general public, but Darren (and Tracey of course) have given me great confidence in whatever I might come up against.

Looking forward to the stone course now.

enrol - its a must!!!! however please don't if you are from Teesside, as I want all of that work!!:)

beattsmjk

K

Kenny#1

NE Tiling Training

I have nothing but praise for the course at North East Tiling Training,
[DLMURL="http://www.learntotile.co.uk"]Tiling Courses | Tiling Training Courses | Tiling Training | Wall Tiling Courses | Floor Tiling Courses | Tiling Courses in Scotland | North East Tiling Courses[/DLMURL] Fantastic!!!

:)

If you put in the effort and listen and ask the right questions you will learn everything to get your own business up and running

All the best

View attachment 67325

Last edited by a moderator:
W

willbones

NE Tiling 10th April

Hi guys, i'm doing the 4 day course at NE Tiling from Tuesday to Friday this week, anyone else gonna be there from here?

D

diesal757

hi all! jus want to say a quick thing or two bout darren n his course at north east tiling! i completed the course november last year n this is the first chance iv had to join the forum, the course its,self was fantastic!so well structured! but not easy so dont think of goin if ure after an easy ride,i had never picked up a tile in my life and when i left on the fri my head was spinning with the amount i had learnt and the ideas i had for the future!!!! u will learn evrything u need 2 know to begin a career in tiling! and i mean evrything!! but thats not all, ive emailed darren countless times n he always takes the time to email bak! usually that nite with the answers to my questions!! ive even called him in the middle of the day and the guy has helped me out!! im now booked up for a month in advance n it jus keeps getn busier!!! im in with bout 5 builders who keep me goin constant and jus the other day got a call to tender for the wetherspoons pubs in scotland so if ure after a tiling course then judge,ing by my experience ovr the lat 6 month this is the 1 to go for!!!!!!!! oh and his missus tracy makes the best cuppa ever!!!!

C

Caledonian Tiling

If you need any help with the pub tender give us a shout us

Im just thinking on your health of course, spending to much time
in such places could be bad for your health...
icon7.gif

Fellow Scots NE Training...

Caledonian.

D

dj_gaz

hi all, i finished the four day course last thursday ( before heading off to newcastle for a nite on the lash!!). any of the other lads who were on the same course , get in touch. by the way, Daarren & Tracey, thanks very much for everything! Garry

D

DevonR

Re: Feedback

I'm happy to kick this off.
I attended North East Tiling Training and have to say it was a ver positive experience. Darren and Tracey (who run the course) are both really nice folk who have the interest of every person on the course at heart.
You begin with business knowledge and how to advertise and find work, this is Darrens real gift as it gives you an insight into the world of business and how to get an edge and succeed in a competative environment. You can't really go wrong with his 20 years experience.
Tools and setting out theory are covered as is tiling, cutting and all the usual aspect associated with the general day to day work of a tiler. Practical experience is given and you also get to learn how to think of adding value to your service. Such as adding features or patterns, borders or finishing touches. All of this helps to boost you over someone who's in the game for the money only.
Pricing is covered, surface preperation, adhesives, grouts the list just goes on.
Darren offers support outside of the course as well via email and telephone as well so you get his advice after you've stopped paying for it too which is a big help.
I could rabbit about the course all day as I feel that strongly that Darren has given me the tools to be a successful self employed tiler and for that I will be forever greatful.
A top guy, a top gal and a top course, highly recommended.

R

ROB FERGUSON

noth east tiling training

:) hi all , been on this fantastic course which was run by darren + tracy who were first class from the minute i walked through the door , the course was just fantastic , you learn so much in four days because darren+tracy made sure everyone was relaxed + understood , if you didnt understand they were always there to help , the knowlege i learnt in four day will stick with me for a lifetime . i looked up many tiling courses before i went on this course at NORH EAST TILING TRAINING , but this one stood out way above the rest , i would recomend this course 100% to anyone who is thinking of going on a tiling course ,
a big thank you to darren + tracy for a fantastic 4 days :martini_shaken:
:) :) :) :) :) :)

W

willbones

I travelled 1200 miles to attend this course, I would have gladly driven twice as far if needed in order to attend - absolutley first class, Darren you have made me realise how important structure is when teaching - you have designed a course that is very polished. (NB NOT POLISH :) )​

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Paul Sh

Re: Who is Paul sh

Sorry to disappoint but i'm definately not a spy. lol. Two weeks ago I finished a course at North East Tiling Training which i have to say was superb, unfortunately i think i missed a few things on the course as through out the four days i was loaded with cold and kept blowing my nose throughout the lessons (so Darren should know who i am now) and to be honest i dont think i paid full attention due to not feeling too well.
So, the reason i havent posted was because i have been floating around in the background trying to gather some of my lost information without having to ask, i have a feeling though you will soon know who i am via the amount of questions i'm probably going to ask, Darren will also tell you that i ask lots of them.
Anyway nice to be part of the crowd you seem a really helpful bunch, Cheers Paul:wink_smile:

Reply to Uk Pro Tiling Training - Tiling Courses (formerly Nett) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen