Search the forum,

Discuss Uk Pro Tiling Training - Tiling Courses (formerly Nett) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

L

lee1383

Hi Darren victorian / geometric pic attached.
Regards Lee

Attachments

• Image0286.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 107

UKTT Darren

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Subscribed
Reaction score
Hi Lee, just shows what can be achieved with a simple tile cut into pieces, plays with your eyes a bit
Regards
Darren

UKTT Darren

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Subscribed
Reaction score
Hi all, due to the expansion of our company and our new 10,000, square foot unit

North East Tiling Training (NETT) is now trading as UK Trades Training)

We cover courses in Tiling, Plastering, Plumbing, Kitchen Fitting, Bricklaying, Electrics and Painting and Decorating

The new name is more appropriate to our business, all our new courses run with the same standards and course content as the Tiling course which we have ran for over 7 years now and created many successfull tilers who are still on this forum today from all those years ago.

Hope everyone is OK from the past and look forward to meeting new learners looking for a career in the trades

Best Regards
Darren :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

UKTT Darren

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Subscribed
Reaction score
Hi Dan
Same website just changed the name we are trading under as tiling is too specific for what we do now, ive still put a sort of strap line under so as people kno we are still the same company as North East Tiling Training, dont want to loose my identity and reputation that we have built up over the years.

Any chance you could do a new sponsored banner for me saying UK TRADES TRAINING like our web banner and say NETT under it so people still know on here who we are and the feedback on here still relates to us
Im sure you can come up with something
Darren

T

Time's Ran Out

All the good industries of yesteryear had their bases in the North East.
You can't beat tradition.

U

user123

All the very best wishes in the new place, Darren - and may all your most ambitious dreams come true :)

UKTT Darren

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Subscribed
Reaction score
Thanks Guys
Hope everything is going well Dale in Spain, not missing home yet, the answer is probably no
Best of luck over there
Regards
Darren

Reply to Uk Pro Tiling Training - Tiling Courses (formerly Nett) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen