Currently reading:
Tubbed addy for 300x600.....

Search the forum,

Discuss Tubbed addy for 300x600..... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

tkm18

I wonder how many are diving in. :)

I'm aware of the debates that fly around regarding tubbed vs bagged and size limits ect, but I stumbled across this the other day.

Hadn't bothered about it till a thread on here earlier.

Adhesives and Sealants for the DIY, Trade & Stationery Markets

Now that must do what it says on the the tin, I'd imagine it's not very practicle, I would assume the drying time is huge, haven't read the full specs.

Any thoughts??

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Matthew77

I tell my customers to take anything called tile a floor or wall back to where they got it from for a refund, the tile a wall version that also doubles up as grout seems to be on every other job I go to.

Not sure what its made from but has the consistency of cheese spread & god knows what they put in it to make it so slippery when in contact with a metal trowel, its a struggle to get it from the tub to the wall without it slipping back into the tub or straight off onto the floor.

Hate that stuff!:mad2:

Reply to Tubbed addy for 300x600..... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.