Search the forum,

Discuss training course with ableskills in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

N

nickolas87

[h=2]5 day Intensive Tiling Course
5 day Advanced Tiling Course

5 day Natural Stone Tiling Course
5 day Tanking & Floor Screeding Course
5 day Victorian Tiling Course
5 day City & Guilds Tiling Course
City & Guilds 3 Week Tiling Course

City & Guilds 4 Week Tiling Course

6 week Wall and Floor Tiling Diploma
[/h]
does any one know if after me doing these course will I be able to be as self employed tiler and run my own tiling company and get work for my self???

thanks

T

Time's Ran Out

5 day Intensive Tiling Course
5 day Advanced Tiling Course

5 day Natural Stone Tiling Course
5 day Tanking & Floor Screeding Course
5 day Victorian Tiling Course
5 day City & Guilds Tiling Course
City & Guilds 3 Week Tiling Course

City & Guilds 4 Week Tiling Course

6 week Wall and Floor Tiling Diploma

does any one know if after me doing these course will I be able to be as self employed tiler and run my own tiling company and get work for my self???

thanks

:lol::lol::lol::lol: and how much is all that going to cost?
You can be a Self employed tiler tomorrow , run your own business and still have no work. In the present economic climate the construction industry is suffering like all the rest, so read the reviews on the Forum training centres, see how much investment it will take and ask around the tile shops in your own area.
Good luck.

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
hello,do you want to be tiling or plastering or both,as you have just posted a duplicate thread but with 6 months worth of plastering courses on it? do you intend to do 1 years worth of training 1st? is that your thoughts

P

paul78

After you complete these course you could also then learn how to spell correctly! Wouldnt look very professional running all your companies with wrong spelling all over your quotes/invoices.
Then do your plumbing, gas, elecs, bricklaying.... the world's your oyster my friend.

S

Stewart

After you complete these course you could also then learn how to spell correctly! Wouldnt look very professional running all your companies with wrong spelling all over your quotes/invoices.
Then do your plumbing, gas, elecs, bricklaying.... the world's your oyster my friend.

Not cool to pull someone up for bad spelling, especially when your own post has bad grammar, it's own spelling mistakes and poor punctuation......(;0)

Created on iPhone.....

Reply to training course with ableskills in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen