Currently reading:
Tipping over your Spacers tub

Discuss Tipping over your Spacers tub in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

hoover then chuck um

three times at least a day

also my screw case brand new from s'fix i had onto of some skirting i was cutting on my tressels and cut through the skirting bang goes the case onto just a hardcored driveway two hours picking and sorting out then did the same again 20 mins later

they are all in a bucket and will stay there till i get chance to sort them out

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
Image0062.jpg

at least once a week.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Oooo that's a git when that happens. I've ledged the bucket trowel on the spacer tub many times and it's fell in. And kicked the spacer tub in the air when I tripped and tried to dodgy the tub, spacers went pretty much everywhere inc the adhesive mix, the loo and they wouldn't flush away, and even found some downstairs in the house later in the week so christ knows how they get there.

T

tfs

Knocked a full tub over just as I finnished a job last week. The floor boards were up in this house and the full tub fell right into the cavity. Another anoying thing that happend on the same job was tiles slipping. I tiled the bulkhead just before leaving to go home and the tiles seemed to be solid. Came back the next morning to finnish off and noticed they had slipped so had to pull a few tiles off, clean and refit. Nothing major but another pain in the backside.

Reply to Tipping over your Spacers tub in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is 4.5m x 1.8m. The top third of the room is totally level. The remainder of the room has a slope...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent bathroom (600x600 porcelain, about 25m walls and floors) which went pretty well. I'm now having a go...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.