Discuss Tiling replacement NW2 London asap in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

roopster

Hi,
I'm looking for an experienced tiler to replace five 600x300 porcelain tiles in a property in NW2 in London. Due to some poor quality plumbing work, the tiles under the sink (where the waste & valves are) and behind the shower valve have had to be removed and now need replacing, along with two access tiles on the bath panel, and another tile that has been chipped under the sink.
Hardi backer board has been used, so I'm not sure if the adhesive can be cleaned off, or if this needs to be cut out and replaced for the new tiles to be flush and level.
So it's a bit of a pain of a job & not particularly satisfying, but hopefully would be of interest to someone fairly local?
Please PM me if you are interested - I need the work doing asap!
Thanks for your help.

Attachments

• tileC.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 132
  • tileB.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 122
  • tileA.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 113

Reply to Tiling replacement NW2 London asap in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay