Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Tiling on diy sos in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
diy dos on bbc 1 now. Awesome tiling throughout and used them in living room too.

Take note of this.

Customers will want what they've just seen so suggest it etc ask if they saw it or whatever. Might get you extra work.

W

White Room

Years ago done a job for a Frenchman who said in France they do have tiles in their living rooms...

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Had them in my own in 2002 mate. UFH of course. Opus Romano 4 tile pattern.

But I'm guessing loads of women are now looking for all of those tiles online and whatnot.

D

Dougs Third Go

funny enough I've just got out of bath after a late shift and come downstairs and Mrs is watching it,,,,I saw those slate slips on chimney breast and thought,,"Hmmm, I do like that" ;) ..I know Bri has done it, but Mrs Doug liked it on sos, so it looks like it might be a go-er :)

O

Old Mod

Just watched the end of that, smart refit!
I got fed up with seeing tiled living rooms in magazines and never doing a job like that, so I did my own :)
Not split face but still effective I think and it's brought a warmth to the room believe it or not.

image.jpg image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 56

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Hex tiles with a pattern in. Nice.

Bathroom was good too but quite standard compared to the work we see on here. Hex mosaics in shower area.

Wonder if we will see some hex threads in a month or so.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Who was it who did the brown one and their mrs didn't like it at first but went for it in the end? Not so long ago there was a thread on it.

D

Dougs Third Go

Just watched the end of that, smart refit!
I got fed up with seeing tiled living rooms in magazines and never doing a job like that, so I did my own :)
Not split face but still effective I think and it's brought a warmth to the room believe it or not.

View attachment 74588 View attachment 74589 View attachment 74590
strangely enough I've got a living room floor. 40m2, with ufh, to tile towards end of august,,, he's already tiled kitchen but not commissioned piped ufh yet, and yep, it's straight onto plywood to run through with the kitchen, needless to say I'm gonna have to throw in a few provisos..

Reply to Tiling on diy sos in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks