Search the forum,

Discuss Tiling is so great! ...and 'behind the sink' trim.. in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

Canyondust

Kate

This nice person at Tile Giant should start up an online help app. He sounds the bees knees

K

KateJ

Well - today I did a grand tour of tile shops and wanted to buy a plastic trim and metal one (and return the one I don't use) but I didn't because....I'd forgotton to bring money!!!!!

So flush to the worktop they went. Silicone in there already and more will be applied later so hoping all will be well.

Tile Giant are the only ones who let me raid their skip and I've got some lovely sample tiles to have fun with (accent borders etc)... xx

Reply to Tiling is so great! ...and 'behind the sink' trim.. in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen