Search the forum,

Discuss Tiling full room in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

G

G1zm0

Hi, I'm redoing my bathroom, last time I used 6mm ply, and bal fastflex on floor, stayed perfectly till wife wanted change.
I've ripped up all floor and replaced with wbp., going to overboard with 6mm no more ply.
I've replaced walls with gyproc moisture resistant plasterboard.
I'm going to tank this with either aquaseal or mapei tanking,kit.
the wall and floor tiles are b&q 6mm basic,tiles (clay ones), and the shower wall mosaic ones are 10mm square
.,i was going to use bal again, but deciding on,mepei products, what,would be best products for the job?
Also going to either put a few tiles as shower shelves or make a shower neich.
Do mapei do a mixing bucket,i have a bal one and it was good to use.
Thanks guys
Alec

G

G1zm0

Thanks for replay, for about keraflex , would that be suitable also.

Ive also a resin stone tray, 700 x 700, it is 40mm in height, theres, no instructions (from homebase), on a flat surface its, level, what would n best to bed this in , cementious mix (4-1), tile adhesive, mastic or silicon

G

G1zm0

They are for wall and floor, I've got, lol never ask a woman for sizes, they are 360 x 275 x 9mm

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Tiling full room in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen