Search the forum,

Discuss tiling curved bath panel in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

judge

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Hi peeps,Ive a job coming up where i need to fix glass mosaics to the front of a curved bath.I know marmox do a curved panel for this.Has anyone tried and tested one of these or is there any other curved panels on the market which could be used ?:smilewinkgrin:

B

bugs183

Hi Judge.
I've not used the marmox, but i'm sure there's nothing wrong with it, Schluter do one to in their Kerdi range.
All i know is during training they recommend you fill the open gaps thoroughly with adhesive as the board opens around the curve, this gives it it's strength.

W

White Room

Hi Judge.
I've not used the marmox, but i'm sure there's nothing wrong with it, Schluter do one to in their Kerdi range.
All i know is during training they recommend you fill the open gaps thoroughly with adhesive as the board opens around the curve, this gives it it's strength.

I missed that bit when I went to schluter for there training....

judge

TF
Arms
Reaction score
When you mentioned schutler kerdi bugs,I grabed my new schutler systems file i recieved last week in the post. "kerdiboard-v" looks the dogs,so i went online to find a supplier and price...........um,i didnt get much luck in finding stockists.Does anyone know of any ?

B

bugs183

You won't find much on t'internet as Schluter have made sure their suppliers aren't under cutting each other, which is a good thing in this climate. It's great stuff, it'll cost a bit more than the Marmox.
Try these fellas, speak to Stuart.

home | All New Lilley Tile and Stone

Great company to deal with!

M

MTiler

When you mentioned schutler kerdi bugs,I grabed my new schutler systems file i recieved last week in the post. "kerdiboard-v" looks the dogs,so i went online to find a supplier and price...........um,i didnt get much luck in finding stockists.Does anyone know of any ?

Have you tried calling Schluter?

M

MTiler

Hi Judge.

But that depends on which way you use it as it curves both ways.

Reply to tiling curved bath panel in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen