Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Tiling behind a grid isolation switch panel in the America area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
Advice please.
I have a wall I wish to tile that has a square 8 gang grid isolation switch panel.
The tiles are about 8mm thick and wish then to go under the front plate.
Hench I need the front pate further forward, together with the switches.
Behind the front plate are two grid panels on top of each other each carrying 4 switches which are in turn fixed by 2 - m3.5 screws to the back box in the wall
How do are bring forward the switch grid panels.
If I loosen the m3.5 screws the grid panels become loose and floppy.
It is crying out for some kind of packing or is it a matter of bringing the whole back box in the wall forward by 8mm or so.

Reply to Tiling behind a grid isolation switch panel in the America area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks