Search the forum,

Discuss Tiling Bathroom Layout Problem in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

H

HardTarget

What would you guys do? I need to tile around a bath and I know a full height tile is the right thing to do, but this would leave me with a small pieces of tile along the floor. Should I drop the tile as in the photo to avoid having to cut small pieces? Tiles are ceramic 498mm x 298mm with 2mm spacers. Will be using a running bond layout with tiles start/end to the center.

Jimmy

20150928_190832.jpg

Reply to Tiling Bathroom Layout Problem in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24" could work also. I am in San Diego, CA, USA, so would need packaging and shipment if not local. here...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm hoping you can help with some feedback, please My parents are currently having a new bathroom installed, all stripped back to bare walls and floor. The fitter has done/hasn't done...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent bathroom (600x600 porcelain, about 25m walls and floors) which went pretty well. I'm now having a go...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement