Currently reading:
Tiling an overhanging ceiling

Discuss Tiling an overhanging ceiling in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

you don't need to and will give you more suction, sometimes its best to and sometimes its best not to. And knowing that comes after a few years of experience. :thumbsup:

O ok, so in this you mean the primed surface won't enhance the adhering ?
I also use weber Stef

T

TJ Smiler

What's your reAson for not priming p/board smiles?

Hi mate, no reason in-particular I just never thought there was a need to as there is nothing in the paper of P/board that the adhesive don't like, it's not touching the gypsom, i'll prime it if it has got dusty but other than that i don't do it...... hope i aint mistaken as i aint going back on all them jobs now now :lol:

Hi mate, no reason in-particular I just never thought there was a need to as there is nothing in the paper of P/board that the adhesive don't like, it's not touching the gypsom, i'll prime it if it has got dusty but other than that i don't do it...... hope i aint mistaken as i aint going back on all them jobs now now :lol:

It won't be a drastic problem... Ha ha
I just follow Weber's priming for most things :D

Reply to Tiling an overhanging ceiling in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement