Search the forum,

Discuss TilersForums.co.uk Wants Really Really Really Good Tilers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

gaz man

read this many times but did not put down my name
until now Dan so im very intrested cheers:8:

R

RockCeramics

Hi Dan
just been reading up on this thread,
its been going for sometime now so im uncertain if you are still in need of any more names?
im also pretty new here so i`m unsure if i can apply?
If your still in need of tilers i`d be grateful if you would put my name forward.
Andy

L

LM Ceramics

ahh omg i thought i put my name down obviously i didnt if its not to late then COUNT ME IN:yikes:

W

wacker

NOT SURE WHERE TO POST THIS, BUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUYS. CHEERS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT.:hurray::hurray::hurray:

A

abceramics

Being part of this has to be a bonus to the current climate, so yes please, count me in, thanx :thumbsup:

R

RITE TOUCH

does anybody know what is happening with this yet as i have no idea but still im in...

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
As we're going through the process of swapping CTD for Tile Giant we've put this on hold. Though it will still go ahead as soon as possible. We just don't want to do things half-hearted. :)

We're collating a list of the tilers we know are A1, and we'll be tackling the busier/bigger cities first.

If you're just sticking your name down for the sake of it then your name wont go on the short list so to speak. You need to get yourself known a bit on here, and then we'll consider those who have replied to this thread. If you can upload photo's of your work and generally help with advice to show how you do it, then it helps a little. But we'll need to get to know you offline once we start the ball rolling.

If you've recently completed a tiling courses, you'll need to gain a couple of years experience before you can be considered.

Hope this helps. Please do stick your name down if you think you're right for the job. :)

Reply to TilersForums.co.uk Wants Really Really Really Good Tilers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen

TilersForums.co.uk Wants Really Really Really Good Tilers > Page 22 > Tiling Advice - Tilers Forums
Search the forum,

Discuss TilersForums.co.uk Wants Really Really Really Good Tilers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

gaz man

read this many times but did not put down my name
until now Dan so im very intrested cheers:8:

R

RockCeramics

Hi Dan
just been reading up on this thread,
its been going for sometime now so im uncertain if you are still in need of any more names?
im also pretty new here so i`m unsure if i can apply?
If your still in need of tilers i`d be grateful if you would put my name forward.
Andy

L

LM Ceramics

ahh omg i thought i put my name down obviously i didnt if its not to late then COUNT ME IN:yikes:

W

wacker

NOT SURE WHERE TO POST THIS, BUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUYS. CHEERS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT.:hurray::hurray::hurray:

A

abceramics

Being part of this has to be a bonus to the current climate, so yes please, count me in, thanx :thumbsup:

R

RITE TOUCH

does anybody know what is happening with this yet as i have no idea but still im in...

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
As we're going through the process of swapping CTD for Tile Giant we've put this on hold. Though it will still go ahead as soon as possible. We just don't want to do things half-hearted. :)

We're collating a list of the tilers we know are A1, and we'll be tackling the busier/bigger cities first.

If you're just sticking your name down for the sake of it then your name wont go on the short list so to speak. You need to get yourself known a bit on here, and then we'll consider those who have replied to this thread. If you can upload photo's of your work and generally help with advice to show how you do it, then it helps a little. But we'll need to get to know you offline once we start the ball rolling.

If you've recently completed a tiling courses, you'll need to gain a couple of years experience before you can be considered.

Hope this helps. Please do stick your name down if you think you're right for the job. :)

Reply to TilersForums.co.uk Wants Really Really Really Good Tilers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen