Search the forum,

Discuss TilersForums.co.uk Wants Really Really Really Good Tilers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mrs Tiler

tilersforums.com has a new 'thing' coming up.

At the moment we're just looking for possible tilers to help with this project, but when it's complete the selected tilers will be part of something that we hope to be a really unique decent 'thing'.

I don't want to give too much away, but the end result will mean decent work for the tilers involved.

For the time being, could I just get a list of you guys put together that, and I understand without full details it's just expressing your interest, want to be part of this.

For the mo' please don't ask questions about it in this thread as I wont be able to answer them. I'll give a few more details in a couple of weeks time.
sounds interesting, would like to know more in due course

Reply to TilersForums.co.uk Wants Really Really Really Good Tilers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen