Search the forum,

Discuss TilersForums.co.uk Wants Really Really Really Good Tilers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

BDS

I think you`ve got more than enough with out mine DAN but i`ll keep an eye on and see whats going down :thumbsup:

F

frogeye

Hi Dave

just to be sociable - no thanks

I'm struggling to comply with the 'really really really good' bit of your request.

I will watch this space though

frogeye - the very poor mans tiler

S

sub50

Hi

Might be a stretch to describe myself as realy reall really good.......but am interested none the less.

Reply to TilersForums.co.uk Wants Really Really Really Good Tilers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen

TilersForums.co.uk Wants Really Really Really Good Tilers > Page 13 > Tiling Advice - Tilers Forums
Search the forum,

Discuss TilersForums.co.uk Wants Really Really Really Good Tilers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

BDS

I think you`ve got more than enough with out mine DAN but i`ll keep an eye on and see whats going down :thumbsup:

F

frogeye

Hi Dave

just to be sociable - no thanks

I'm struggling to comply with the 'really really really good' bit of your request.

I will watch this space though

frogeye - the very poor mans tiler

S

sub50

Hi

Might be a stretch to describe myself as realy reall really good.......but am interested none the less.

Reply to TilersForums.co.uk Wants Really Really Really Good Tilers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen