Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss TilersForums.co.uk Van Stickers Poll - Please Vote in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Righteo,

Got confirmation from Facemedia Group and they're getting me some prices on van stickers.

We could do with a bit of a guide as to how many we'd need from the offset so we know how many to run.

I noted that in the original thread that most tilers would be okay paying for them (though this will be at cost or very little profit if any) as this would limit those wearing them so they don't become like checkatrade and every tom dick and harry has one so I said that to them.

They're also getting us prices on doing our logo.

I'm wondering if we need to sell them in 3's (the main stickers that is that just has the web address on them) and if so how many we would actually need.

So please vote on the poll if you're up for paying for them and buying them in 2's or 3's (still to be decided, please reply with your thoughts).

Added: It's looking like the stickers will be A3 sized, so 148 × 210mm (or half the size of A4). We can have them A4 if enough people want them. And we can have window sticker style ones if enough people want those. I could do with knowing what you guys want in general.

D

diamondtiling

Get your hands in your pockets lads, buy 3 and they will probably be a better price.
A very small price to pay for the help that this forum generates.

:thumbsup:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
This doesn't help the forum out directly. We're not making anything out of this. But I thought if you buy them not everybody will have them, plus this way Facemedia Group would definitely be interested.

It's something I've been wanting to do for a long long time so I'm hoping to get a good response.

Bans being dished out to those who vote no (joke!). Seriously though, if you do vote no just let us have your reasons and we'll see what we can do in the future.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
stickers are a great idea and i am interested and will buy them but-

how big will they be ?

ball park figure on cost per sticker ? £5 £50

As soon as we know what QTY to run I'll know a price mate. We're talking about 18" long and 2" high with one colour. Though we've spoke about having three colours on larger ones. And also, if there is enough interest, running of the proper tilersforums logo you see on the forum in colour big enough for doors on vans like, but not that big so you don't have room for your own contact info etc.

So still in the thinking stage.

Whatever the cost will be, it will either be AT cost, or at a very small profit for the sake of making sure FaceMedia Group can make time to print them, store them, and post them out on a regular basis.

Facemedia Group don't pay for sponsorship. I just wanted to have a card printer to stop people using rubbish quality vistaprint cards and the likes. So I'm sure they'll do us a very good price.

I'm also hoping loads of you guys click the 3 vote there so that we can run off a few hundred rather than 50 or something which will mean we all get them really cheap. :)

If it works well here we'll do it on the plumbing and sparky forums too, so I'm sure in total we will be getting enough done.

Reaction score
I'll need one for left, right and rear of my van so, I guess, it's 3 for me

Same for me:thumbsup:

Plus 3 for the wifes car, 3 for my dad's van, 1 for the front window of the house, 2 for my grandad's disability bike, :lol::lol:

D

doug boardley

I'll probably need 6 now, 3 for my van and 3 for my shopping trolley:lol::lol:
( 3 for me Dan:thumbsup:)

U

user123

I think I would eventually, when I have a van... but haven't got one yet, so that will have to wait... it would go well with the mosaics business, wouldn't it?

Reply to TilersForums.co.uk Van Stickers Poll - Please Vote in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
laattaana
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks