Search the forum,

Discuss Tiler Training School Ediburgh in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

CJC

Did the 6 week (4 weeks tiling and 2 weeks bathroom fitting) course here towards the end of last year and would say its the best money I've spent in a long time. A very skillful and professional team running a hugely enjoyable course. Couldn't fault any of it and I'd recommend it to anybody without hesitation.

M

Muse2k8

I start in 2 weeks to brush up my plumbing then doing the tiling course to hopefully learn to do it properly :) ant and co all seem great guys!

C

CJC

All of the stuff covered was basically as per the detail on their website - with the emphasis on practical stuff (everything from basic cuts to tiling a whole bay) but enough theory / talks to cover a lot of background (everything from business startup / costing to how to lay things out for tiling a whole room) and demos of stuff like how to do underfloor heating. Too much to list, but you can't go wrong with them! Enjoy your course!

S

suave

you will feel confident after youve done the course,its a different ball game doing it for real,start with small jobs and build up,you will enjoy goodluck

D

DHTiling

As with all courses you will only learn the basics in a short time scale, it will take years to become fully trained..

You just need to keep learning and don't take on anything you are not sure about without asking first..

M

Muse2k8

Dave said:
As with all courses you will only learn the basics in a short time scale, it will take years to become fully trained..

You just need to keep learning and don't take on anything you are not sure about without asking first..

Absolutely Dave :) just like driving in a way.

Reply to Tiler Training School Ediburgh in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen