Search the forum,

Discuss Tiler Required Guildford area New Build Housing in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

turnip

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Time served tiler required for a small housing development just outside of Guildford, approx 200m2 of porcelain wall and floor tiling, Ditra and aluminium trim work. Good rates, must have usual kit for site work. We hope to have three units totalling 135m2 ready for the end of next week.
Please pm me here or email [email protected]. This is a prestige development so you must be able to carry out works to the highest standard. Thanks.

I

Ian

Please contact turnip via Pm or using the email provided above, if you are interested in this work. Thanks for posting this job offer.

Sent via Tapatalk for iPhone

Reply to Tiler Required Guildford area New Build Housing in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen