Search the forum,

Discuss Tiler required for small floor tiling job in Birmingham in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

mjc

Hello, I am looking for someone to tile the floor of my kitchen in Balsall Heath/Moseley are of Birmingham. I have bought the tiles (330mm x 330mm), adhesive, crosses and grout.I have attached a picture of the kitchen, the area to tile is about 5m2. Could you please send me a quote for this job and how long it would take 1) without grouting and 2) with grouting. I would like the job to be done on 5th, 6th or 7th Jan please, if possible. Low budget.

M

Mike

it would be a bit hard to quote without seeing the job. what is the substrate? is it flat/level? what kind of tiles? e.g.porcelain, what adhesive and grout have you bought?

M

mjc

kitchen.jpg

Hi here is a picture of the kitchen, hopefully this upload will work. I have unibond rapid set cermaic tile powder adhesive and some ready mixed grout. Thanks for your reply.

Reply to Tiler required for small floor tiling job in Birmingham in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen